98Q Weekends
98Q Weekends
11:00am - 6:59pm
98Q Weekends

Local News Stories

Towels catch fire behind Danbury businesses

Danbury firefighters responded to a blaze on Lake Avenue yesterday afternoon.  Firefighters got a report of smoke from behind the building which houses Stanziato’s Wood Fired Pizza and El Coyote Bar & Restaurant.  A pile of towels had caught fire and was extinguished before firefighters arrived.  But it was still smoldering and there was a concern because of nearby propane tanks and the businesses called 911.  No injuries were reported.


Videos

Facebook

 

Weather

Entertainment

Local News

RICH MINOR FACEBOOK

98Q_Rich_Minor_Facebook

Half Off Deals